Super Power Generator -- D&O Lighting 900Wh Lithium Power Generator
In stock now!
4-Pin XLR A/C TRAVEL CHARGER IS INCLUDED
D&O Lighting’s power generator systems are an unbeatable value when it comes to efficiency and cost for high capacity camera batteries, and this 900wh lithium polymer generator is no exception!
The lightweight design is compatible with any 4-Pin XLR cable specially made to power professional broadcast/film/video sets (ON-SITE and OFF-SITE) and contemporary digital productions.
This workhorse comes with a super-long-lasting (900-watt hour) lithium polymer core, zero memory effect, and built-in protection circuitry that prevents the battery from over-charging, over-voltage, and over-current...ensuring a safe and lasting life for this generator.
Additional Product Details and Specs:
- Nominal Voltage: 15V
- Current: MAX 2x12A
- Capacity: 60,000mAh/ 900WH
- Dimensions (IN): 12.59" (D) x 7.63" (W) x 3.14" (H)
- Weight: 13.22 lbs / 6kg
- Color: Blue
- Operating temperature: (-22ºF to ~+131ºF) or -30ºC to ~+55℃
- A single Charge 1x8A~8 hours / 2x8A~4hrs; ~1000 charges over the life of the battery
- If you have a D-Tap Power Cable; Compatible with ARRI Alexa Minicamera, Canon Cameras EOS C100/C300/C500/5D/7D/60D, AJA CION Camera Body, Blackmagic Design URSA camera, Sony PMW-EX3, Sony F5 F55, Cine Alta Cameras and more!
- If you have a D-Tap Power Cable; Compatible with ARRI Skypanels, Litepanels Astra 6X, Dracast, Godox, & MORE!
Compared with Lithium-Ion batteries (our line of V-Mount and Gold Mount batteries), Lithium Polymer Generators have the following characteristics:
- No potential leakage problem with the generator. There are no liquid electrolytes in the battery because colloidal solids are used instead.
- Thin batteries can be made: A battery with the capacity of a 3.6V 400mAh can be as thin as 0.5mm.
- Batteries can be designed in various shapes.
- Liquid electrolyte batteries can only be connected in series with several batteries to obtain high voltage, lithium polymer batteries can be made into a single high voltage battery.
- The capacity of this lithium polymer generator is twice that of lithium-ion batteries of the same size.
|Brand Name||D&O Lighting|
|Product Dimensions||12.59 x 7.63 x 3.14 inches|
|Item model number||BP-900|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer Power Generator|
|Number of Items||2|
This travel charger from D&O Lighting is perfect for batteries with 4-Pin XLR inputs such as Red One MX, F3 FS700, 5D2, 5D3, D3, D800, and D700 with 4 pin XLR accessibility.
- Input: AC 100V~250V 50/60Hz
- Output: 16.8V
- Charge Current: 8A
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 2.8 x 1.4" (125 x72 x 36 mm )
- Product Weight: 0.7lb (.3 kg)
|Product Dimensions||4.9 x 1.4 x 2.8 inches|
|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Item model number||
What's in the package:
- One (1) D&O Lighting 15V 60000 mAh 900Wh Lithium Power Generator
- One (1) D&O Lighting 4-Pin XLR A/C Charger (US Plug)
- Two (2) 4-Pin XLR Cables
- One (1) 4-Pin XLR Cable to D-Tap Splitter (4F) Adapter Cable
- Instructions to register your battery for our one-year warranty program
- Generator Case
D&O Lighting warrants its products against defects from manufactured materials for a period of one (1) year. During this period, D&O Lighting will repair or replace a defective unit without charge to the customer for manufacturing-related defects. The warranty does not cover replacement or repair of units that are defective as a result of the customer's mishandling or mistreatment leading to product's damage. Warranty becomes void after one (1) year after purchase date. Our one (1) year Warranty is not transferable, and not renewable. Customer agrees that warranty comes as part of the purchase and can not be extended for any reason beyond one (1) year from purchase date.