180W Pro Bi-Color LED Panel (120º Beam Angle) with remote control
The 180W Pro Bi-Color LED Panel is a powerful, variable lighting solution constructed from solid all-aluminum and state of the art LEDs rated at 97+ CRI. The bi-color panel is adjustable between 3200K tungsten and 5600K full daylight with dimming from 5%-100%. The panel’s exposed heat-sink patented design with arc-shaped fins enables natural cooling that increases heat dissipation efficiency by 70% compared to similar industry brands. Powered via V-Mount batteries or AC, its light-weight design and durability deliver professional photographers and videographers the flexibility demanded in today’s shooting environments.
- Input Power: AC 90-260V and DC 12-48V
- Variable Color Temperature: Adjustable 3200-5600K
- Dimming: 7% to 100%
- LCD Screen Readout of the Color Temp./Dimming
- Working Life: 50,000 hours
- Panel Dimensions: 16.5 x 12.5 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 13.25 pounds
- Hot-Swappable between Battery Power (V-Mount), and AC, or DC Power
- Beam Angle: 120º
- LUX @ 3M (~10ft): 523 (3200K), 567 (4500K), 556 (5600K)
- LUX @ 1.5M (~5ft): 1865 (3200K), 2040 (4500K), 1968 (5600K)
Included in Package
- D&O Lighting 180W Pro Bi-Color LED Panel
- V-Mount Adapter (Installed on back of light)
- Barn Doors
- Aluminum Mounting Yoke Included
- Junior Pin (Baby Pin Adapter)
- Durable Hard Carrying Case
- AC Power Adapter
- Remote Control (with presets: 3200K/4500K/5600K)
D&O Lighting warrants its products against defects from manufactured materials for a period of two (2) years. During this period, D&O Lighting will repair or replace a defective LED panel unit without charge to the customer for manufacturing-related defects. The warranty does not cover replacement or repair of units that are defective as a result of the customer's mishandling or mistreatment leading to product's damage.
And it is very good :)
This is my first real lights, but I do know that it is made of high quality materials, and runs silently. I just purchased a 190w v-mount D&O battery and I think it sould be bundled together. The lights have barn doors build in, and helps to shield the lights, the carrying case is also well built. I am giving 4 stars, because the v-mount release button seems weak, and it's not well designed. The other negatives is that the connection point to the stand seems weak for the weight of this light, and with a 190w battery attached, the nobs to hold the light also seems small/weak.
These things punch way above their weight! Study, solid, perfect. I'll probably buy a few more.
180W Pro Bi-Color LED Panel (120º Beam Angle)
Good value. Viewed Youtube reviews before purchase. Work as demonstrated, no surprises.