130Wh Gold Mount Battery with Dual Gold Mount Charger
- Supports up to an 8 Amp Continuous Draw
- Supports charging via D-Tap
- Premium Samsung Li-Ion Cells
- Color: Black
Our Comer Gold Mount lithium-ion power supply systems are an unbeatable value when it comes to efficiency and cost for high capacity Gold Mount camera batteries, and this 130wh lithium-ion battery is no exception!
The lightweight design is compatible with Gold Mount devices and is specially made to power professional broadcasts and contemporary digital productions.
This workhorse comes with a super-long-lasting (130 watt hour) lithium ion core, zero memory effect, and built-in protection circuitry that prevents the battery from over-charging, over-voltage, and over-current...ensuring safety and a lasting life for this battery!
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Capacity: 8800mAh/ 130WH
- Dimensions (IN): 5.8" (D) x 3.8" (W) x 3.3" (H)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs / 0.93kg
- Color: Black
- Operating temperature: -22F to ~+130F or -30 to ~+55℃
- A Single charge lasts 6-8 hours; ~500 charges over the life of the battery
- Compatible with ARRI Alexa Minicamera, Canon Cameras EOS C100/C300/C500/5D/7D/60D, AJA CION Camera Body, Blackmagic Design URSA camera, Cine Alta Cameras and more!
Our Comer Gold Mount dual channel power supply system is perfect for buyers of Gold Mount batteries looking for premium value at a reduced cost. This system doubles as a power supply to your camcorder via 4 pin XLR output cable and charger for two Gold Mount batteries simultaneously.
- Input: AC 100-240V, 47-63Hz
- Output: 16.8V
- Charge Current: 1.5A x 2
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.7 x 2.6" (234 x 148 x 78 mm )
- Product Weight: 3.3lb (1.5 kg)
Included in Package
- Dual Gold Mount Charger
- AC Power Cable
- 4-Pin XLR Cable
- 2 x 130Wh Gold Mount Battery
D&O Lighting warrants its products against defects from manufactured materials for a period of two (2) year. During this period, D&O Lighting will repair or replace a defective unit without charge to the customer for manufacturing-related defects. The warranty does not cover replacement or repair of units that are defective as a result of the customer's mishandling or mistreatment leading to product's damage.