190Wh V-Mount Battery & D-Tap (Male) to Blackmagic (Female) BMPCC4K/6K Power Cable
- Supports up to a 12 Amp Continuous Draw
- Supports charging via D-Tap
- Premium Samsung Li-Ion Cells
- Color: Black
Our D&O Lighting V-Mount lithium-ion power supply systems are an unbeatable value when it comes to efficiency and cost for high capacity V-Mount camera batteries, and this 190wh lithium-ion battery is no exception!
The lightweight design is compatible with Sony V-Mount devices and is specially made to power professional broadcasts and contemporary digital productions.
This workhorse comes with a super-long-lasting (190 watt hour) lithium ion core, zero memory effect, and built-in protection circuitry that prevents the battery from over-charging, over-voltage, and over-current...ensuring safety and a lasting life for this battery!
- Voltage: 14.8V
- Limit: 12800mAh/190WH
- Measurements (IN): 5.8" (D) x 3.8" (W) x 3.3" (H)
- Weight: 3.0lbs/1.40kg
- Working temperature: - 22F to ~+130F or - 30 to ~+55℃
- A charge will last roughly 6-8 hours depending on camera or light type; ~500 charges over the life of the battery
- Perfect with ARRI Alexa Minicamera, Standard Cameras EOS C100/C300/C500/5D/7D/60D, AJA CION Camera Body, Blackmagic Plan URSA camera, Sony PMW-EX3, Sony F5 F55, Cine Alta Cameras.
- Not compatible with IDX or SWIT V-Mount Adapters
Power Cable DetailsThis Power Cable allows you to power on your BMPCC 4K (Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K) directly from a standard D-tap/P-tap power source.
- Plug A: International standard D-tap male connector
- Plug B: SF6 2pin female plug connector
- Cable length: cable is about 20inch (~50cm)
- Output: DC12V
Included in Package
- 1 x 190Wh V-Mount Battery
- 1 x D-Tap(P-Tap) to Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Power Cable (Female)
D&O Lighting warrants its products against defects from manufactured materials for a period of two (2) year. During this period, D&O Lighting will repair or replace a defective unit without charge to the customer for manufacturing-related defects. The warranty does not cover replacement or repair of units that are defective as a result of the customer's mishandling or mistreatment leading to product's damage.