190Wh V-Mount Battery & DC (Female) to Blackmagic (Female) BMPCC4K/6K Power Cable
- Supports up to a 10 Amp Continuous Draw
- Supports charging via D-Tap
- Premium Samsung Li-Ion Cells
- Color: Black
Our D&O Lighting V-Mount lithium-ion power supply systems are an unbeatable value when it comes to efficiency and cost for high capacity V-Mount camera batteries, and this 190wh lithium-ion battery is no exception!
The lightweight design is compatible with Sony V-Mount devices and is specially made to power professional broadcasts and contemporary digital productions.
This workhorse comes with a super-long-lasting (190 watt hour) lithium ion core, zero memory effect, and built-in protection circuitry that prevents the battery from over-charging, over-voltage, and over-current...ensuring safety and a lasting life for this battery!
- Voltage: 14.8V
- Limit: 12800mAh/190WH
- Measurements (IN): 5.8" (D) x 3.8" (W) x 3.3" (H)
- Weight: 3.0lbs/1.40kg
- Working temperature: - 22F to ~+130F or - 30 to ~+55℃
- A charge will last roughly 6-8 hours depending on camera or light type; ~500 charges over the life of the battery
- Perfect with ARRI Alexa Minicamera, Standard Cameras EOS C100/C300/C500/5D/7D/60D, AJA CION Camera Body, Blackmagic Plan URSA camera, Sony PMW-EX3, Sony F5 F55, Cine Alta Cameras.
- Not compatible with IDX or SWIT V-Mount Adapters
Power Cable DetailsThis Power Cable allows you to power on your BMPCC 4K (Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K) directly from a standard D-tap/P-tap power source.
- Plug A: International standard D-tap male connector
- Plug B: SF6 2pin female plug connector
- Cable length: cable is about 20inch (~50cm)
- Output: DC12V
Included in Package
- 1 x 190Wh V-Mount Battery
- 1 x D-Tap(P-Tap) to Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Power Cable (Female)
D&O Lighting warrants its products against defects from manufactured materials for a period of one (1) year. During this period, D&O Lighting will repair or replace a defective unit without charge to the customer for manufacturing-related defects. The warranty does not cover replacement or repair of units that are defective as a result of the customer's mishandling or mistreatment leading to product's damage. Warranty becomes void after one (1) year after purchase date. Our one (1) year Warranty is not transferable, and not renewable. Customer agrees that warranty comes as part of the purchase and can not be extended for any reason beyond one (1) year from purchase date.
Was out of the product I wanted initially but was contacted and updated quickly and was able to get a different product sent immediately. Great customer service. Thx