Two 160Wh V-Mount Batteries & Power Station Bundle
- Supports up to a 10 Amp Continuous Draw
- Supports charging via D-Tap
- Premium Samsung Li-Ion Cells
- Color: Black
Our Comer V-Mount lithium-ion power supply systems are an unbeatable value when it comes to efficiency and cost for high capacity V-Mount camera batteries, and this 160wh lithium-ion battery is no exception!
The lightweight design is compatible with Sony V-Mount devices and is specially made to power professional broadcasts and contemporary digital productions.
This workhorse comes with a super-long-lasting (160 watt hour) lithium ion core, zero memory effect, and built-in protection circuitry that prevents the battery from over-charging, over-voltage, and over-current...ensuring safety and a lasting life for this battery!
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Capacity: 10800mAh/ 160WH
- Dimensions (IN): 5.8" (D) x 3.8" (W) x 3.3" (H)
- Weight: 3.0lbs / 1.40kg
- Color: Black
- Operating temperature: -22F to ~+130F or -30 to ~+55℃
- A single charge lasts 6-8 hours depending on camera; ~500 charges over the life of the battery
- Compatible with ARRI Alexa Minicamera, Canon Cameras EOS C100/C300/C500/5D/7D/60D, AJA CION Camera Body, Blackmagic Design URSA camera, Sony PMW-EX3, Sony F5 F55, Cine Alta Cameras and more!
Our Comer V-Mount dual channel power supply system is perfect for buyers of Sony V-Mount batteries looking for premium value at a reduced cost. This system doubles as a power supply to your camcorder via 4 pin XLR output cable and charger for two V Mount batteries simultaneously.
- Input: AC 100-240V, 47-63Hz
- Output: 16.8V
- Charge Current: 1.5A x 2
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.7 x 2.6" (234 x 148 x 78 mm )
- Product Weight: 3.3lb (1.5 kg)
Included in Package
- Dual V-Mount Charger
- AC Power Cable
- 4-Pin XLR Cable
- 2 x 160Wh V-Mount Battery
D&O Lighting warrants its products against defects from manufactured materials for a period of two (2) year. During this period, D&O Lighting will repair or replace a defective unit without charge to the customer for manufacturing-related defects. The warranty does not cover replacement or repair of units that are defective as a result of the customer's mishandling or mistreatment leading to product's damage.
These look like well put together battery packs. I have only used them once, so far, and my shoot wasn’t long enough to drain them down. I used them with the D&O light panel, and the shoot was about 45 minutes. No issues at all. Power stayed on perfectly. Will have to put them through the paces on a longer shoot. The charger is super easy to use; just pop them batts in and it will go green light, once charged. Nice clean setup.