Two 190Wh V-Mount Batteries & D-Tap Charger Bundle
- Supports up to a 12 Amp Continuous Draw
- Supports charging via D-Tap
- Premium Samsung Li-Ion Cells
- Color: Black
Our Comer V-Mount lithium-ion power supply systems are an unbeatable value when it comes to efficiency and cost for high capacity V-Mount camera batteries, and this 190wh lithium-ion battery is no exception!
The lightweight design is compatible with Sony V-Mount devices and is specially made to power professional broadcasts and contemporary digital productions.
This workhorse comes with a super-long-lasting (190 watt hour) lithium ion core, zero memory effect, and built-in protection circuitry that prevents the battery from over-charging, over-voltage, and over-current...ensuring safety and a lasting life for this battery!
- Voltage: 14.8V
- Limit: 12800mAh/190WH
- Measurements (IN): 5.8" (D) x 3.8" (W) x 3.3" (H)
- Weight: 3.0lbs/1.40kg
- Working temperature: - 22F to ~+130F or - 30 to ~+55℃
- A charge will last roughly 6-8 hours depending on camera or light type; ~500 charges over the life of the battery
- Perfect with ARRI Alexa Minicamera, Standard Cameras EOS C100/C300/C500/5D/7D/60D, AJA CION Camera Body, Blackmagic Plan URSA camera, Sony PMW-EX3, Sony F5 F55, Cine Alta Cameras.
- Not compatible with IDX or SWIT V-Mount Adapters
Our Comer travel charger is perfect for all of our Comer Gold Mount and V-Mount batteries with D Tap inputs such as Red One MX, F3 FS700, 5D2, 5D3, D3, D800, and D700 with 4 pin XLR.
- Input: AC 100-240V, 47-63Hz
- Output: 16.8V
- Charge Current: 1.0A x 2
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 2.8 x 1.4" (125 x72 x 36 mm )
- Product Weight: 0.7lb (.3 kg)
Included in Package
- D-Tap Charger
- AC Cable
- 4-Pin XLR Cable
- 2 x 190Wh V-Mount Battery
D&O Lighting warrants its products against defects from manufactured materials for a period of two (2) year. During this period, D&O Lighting will repair or replace a defective unit without charge to the customer for manufacturing-related defects. The warranty does not cover replacement or repair of units that are defective as a result of the customer's mishandling or mistreatment leading to product's damage.
I received two 190 Wh V-Mount batteries and a d-tap charger. I've only used the batteries once so far; it was for a music video. The camera rig the battery was connected to was a BMPCC 4k setup. I shot b-raw footage and the battery was still fully charged after 3 hours usage (according to the led indicators). I did turn my camera on and off throughout the 3 hours so it probably would have lost a led-light if it was turned on continuously, but realistically speaking, you are probably going to be able to get a day's worth of a shoot out of just one of these IF you turn the camera on and off throughout a shoot. The batteries were shipped from Cali to the East Coast and took quite some time, but the wait was well worth it. I can see myself buying more of these down the line.
so far they work great.