Two 95Wh V Mount Batteries & Power Station Bundle
- Supports up to a 6 Amp Continuous Draw
- Supports charging via D-Tap
- Premium Samsung Li-Ion Cells
- Color: Black
Our D&O Lighting Comer V Mount lithium-ion power supply systems are an unbeatable value when it comes to efficiency and cost for high capacity V Mount camera batteries, and this 95wh lithium-ion battery is no exception!
The lightweight design is compatible with Sony V Mount devices and is specially made to power professional broadcasts and contemporary digital productions.
This workhorse comes with a super-long-lasting (95 watt hour) lithium ion core, zero memory effect, and built-in protection circuitry that prevents the battery from over-charging, over-voltage, and over-current...ensuring safety and a lasting life for this battery!
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Capacity: 6600mAh/ 95WH
- Dimensions (IN): 5.8" (D) x 3.8" (W) x 3.3" (H)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs / 0.93kg
- Color: Black
- Operating temperature: -22F to ~+130F or -30 to ~+55℃
- A Single charge lasts 6-8 hours; ~500 charges over the life of the battery
- Compatible with ARRI Alexa Minicamera, Canon Cameras EOS C100/C300/C500/5D/7D/60D, AJA CION Camera Body, Blackmagic Design URSA camera, Sony PMW-EX3, Sony F5 F55, Cine Alta Cameras and more
- Not compatible with IDX or SWIT V Mount Adapters
Our D&O Lighting VMount dual channel power supply system is perfect for buyers of Sony V-Mount batteries looking for premium value at a reduced cost. This system doubles as a power supply to your camcorder via 4 pin XLR output cable and charger for two V Mount batteries simultaneously.
- Input: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Output: 16.8V
- Charge Current: 2A x 2
- Operating Temperature: 0~40ºC (32~104ºF)
- Operating Ambient Humidity 20%-90%RH
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4 x 8.85" (141 x 100 x 225 mm )
- Product Weight: 3.3lb (1.5 kg)
Included in Package
- Dual V-Mount Charger
- AC Power Cable (US Plug)
- 2 x 95Wh V Mount Battery
D&O Lighting warrants its products against defects from manufactured materials for a period of one (1) year. During this period, D&O Lighting will repair or replace a defective unit without charge to the customer for manufacturing-related defects. The warranty does not cover replacement or repair of units that are defective as a result of the customer's mishandling or mistreatment leading to product's damage. Warranty becomes void after one (1) year after purchase date. Our one (1) year Warranty is not transferable, and not renewable. Customer agrees that warranty comes as part of the purchase and can not be extended for any reason beyond one (1) year from purchase date.
Thank you. Your D&O lighting Two 95Wh v mount batteries and power station bundle is good. I order for my sister. However, I forgot, how much I paid for you. Please, can you tell me, how mich I paid for you
The buying aspect was easy and I may buy again. I thought everything would have come in one box but instead came in three. We received the batteries first, great!! But when we didn’t get the charger I called, emailed, Facebook them and not an answer from them at all. Maybe 3-4 days later the charger shows up. So my experience is 50/50. Seems to be a good battery set - we’re currently using them but again communication/customer service with them is non-existent. Good luck.
Sometimes our products are shipped in separate packages. We apologize for the lack of communication and are working internally to remedy this issue moving forward. -D&O Team