Two 95Wh V-Mount Batteries & D-Tap Charger Bundle
- Supports up to a 6 Amp Continuous Draw
- Supports charging via D-Tap
- Premium Samsung Li-Ion Cells
Our Comer V-Mount lithium-ion power supply systems are an unbeatable value when it comes to efficiency and cost for high capacity V-Mount camera batteries, and this 95wh lithium-ion battery is no exception!
The lightweight design is compatible with Sony V-Mount devices and is specially made to power professional broadcasts and contemporary digital productions.
This workhorse comes with a super-long-lasting (95 watt hour) lithium ion core, zero memory effect, and built-in protection circuitry that prevents the battery from over-charging, over-voltage, and over-current...ensuring safety and a lasting life for this battery!
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Capacity: 6600mAh/ 95WH
- Dimensions (IN): 5.8" (D) x 3.8" (W) x 3.3" (H)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs / 0.93kg
- Color: Grey
- Operating temperature: -22F to ~+130F or -30 to ~+55℃
- A Single charge lasts 6-8 hours; ~500 charges over the life of the battery
- Compatible with ARRI Alexa Minicamera, Canon Cameras EOS C100/C300/C500/5D/7D/60D, AJA CION Camera Body, Blackmagic Design URSA camera, Sony PMW-EX3, Sony F5 F55, Cine Alta Cameras and more
- Not compatible with IDX or SWIT V-Mount Adapters
Our Comer travel charger is perfect for all of our Comer Gold Mount and V-Mount batteries with D Tap inputs such as Red One MX, F3 FS700, 5D2, 5D3, D3, D800, and D700 with 4 pin XLR.
- Input: AC 100-240V, 47-63Hz
- Output: 16.8V
- Charge Current: 1.0A x 2
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 2.8 x 1.4" (125 x72 x 36 mm )
- Product Weight: 0.7lb (.3 kg)
Included in Package
- D-Tap Charger
- AC Cable
- 4-Pin XLR Cable
- 2 X 95Wh V-Mount Batteries
D&O Lighting warrants its products against defects from manufactured materials for a period of two (2) years. During this period, D&O Lighting will repair or replace a defective unit without charge to the customer for manufacturing-related defects. The warranty does not cover replacement or repair of units that are defective as a result of the customer's mishandling or mistreatment leading to product's damage.
Great production and solution to my power needs. Cost effective, powerful and all the functions I was looking for.
I had some shipping issues with D&O, However at the end of the day, it sounds like UPS was the one screwing us both over.
UPS did not see the commercial invoice attached to the package, and they returned it to D&O. This was after I already paid UPS $112.65 in import fees.
I Was able to get a hold of Colin at D&O, and he gave me great compensation. He will ship the product back to me, ASAP, and he will give me free shipping and he'll take $112.65 off the price, to compensate me for my loss.
This puts D&O at a loss, which is unfortunate, but nice to see that they care. Thanks Colin and D&O!
Delivered as described, so far no problems.