190Wh V-Mount Battery
- Supports up to a 12 Amp Continuous Draw
- Supports charging via D-Tap
- Premium Samsung Li-Ion Cells
- Color: Black
Our Comer V-Mount lithium-ion power supply systems are an unbeatable value when it comes to efficiency and cost for high capacity V-Mount camera batteries, and this 190wh lithium-ion battery is no exception!
The lightweight design is compatible with Sony V-Mount devices and is specially made to power professional broadcasts and contemporary digital productions.
This workhorse comes with a super-long-lasting (190 watt hour) lithium ion core, zero memory effect, and built-in protection circuitry that prevents the battery from over-charging, over-voltage, and over-current...ensuring safety and a lasting life for this battery!
- Voltage: 14.8V
- Limit: 12800mAh/190WH
- Measurements (IN): 5.8" (D) x 3.8" (W) x 3.3" (H)
- Weight: 3.0lbs/1.40kg
- Working temperature: - 22F to ~+130F or - 30 to ~+55℃
- A charge will last roughly 6-8 hours depending on camera or light type; ~500 charges over the life of the battery
- Perfect with ARRI Alexa Minicamera, Standard Cameras EOS C100/C300/C500/5D/7D/60D, AJA CION Camera Body, Blackmagic Plan URSA camera, Sony PMW-EX3, Sony F5 F55, Cine Alta Cameras.
- Not compatible with IDX or SWIT V-Mount Adapters
Included in Package
- 1 x 190Wh V-Mount Battery
D&O Lighting warrants its products against defects from manufactured materials for a period of two (2) year. During this period, D&O Lighting will repair or replace a defective unit without charge to the customer for manufacturing-related defects. The warranty does not cover replacement or repair of units that are defective as a result of the customer's mishandling or mistreatment leading to product's damage.
I have emailed D&O a week ago about a defective battery and have gotten no response. The Battery damaged my camera.
We are a production company located in KC and we use these batteries most every day for all sorts of equipment. Between myself and our DP we own about 50 of these batteries plus! We have had issues in the past of batteries going dead without any warning but D&O has always replaced any dead battery in a reasonable amount of time. Once again, we find ourselves with a battery that just died! I have been trying to get ahold of D&O for the last three weeks, through emails and phone calls, to get the battery replaced without any response. I'm not sure what good a 2-year warranty is if you can never reach customer service? Very disappointing, I like these batteries and for the most part, you can't beat the price, but if D&O isn't going to stand by its products, I'm finding another company to buy my batteries from!
Wonderful easy experience with d and o
190Wh V-Mount Battery
These are great batteries and a great value BUT YOU CAN'T FLY WITH THEM!!!!! These are 30wh to big to take on a plane.