95Wh V-Mount Battery
- Supports up to a 6 Amp Continuous Draw
- Supports charging via D-Tap
- Premium Samsung Li-Ion Cells
- Color: Black
Our Comer V-Mount lithium-ion power supply systems are an unbeatable value when it comes to efficiency and cost for high capacity V-Mount camera batteries, and this 95wh lithium-ion battery is no exception!
The lightweight design is compatible with Sony V-Mount devices and is specially made to power professional broadcasts and contemporary digital productions.
This workhorse comes with a super-long-lasting (95 watt hour) lithium ion core, zero memory effect, and built-in protection circuitry that prevents the battery from over-charging, over-voltage, and over-current...ensuring safety and a lasting life for this battery!
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Capacity: 6600mAh/ 95WH
- Dimensions (IN): 5.8" (D) x 3.8" (W) x 3.3" (H)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs / 0.93kg
- Color: Black
- Operating temperature: -22F to ~+130F or -30 to ~+55℃
- A Single charge lasts 6-8 hours; ~500 charges over the life of the battery
- Compatible with ARRI Alexa Minicamera, Canon Cameras EOS C100/C300/C500/5D/7D/60D, AJA CION Camera Body, Blackmagic Design URSA camera, Sony PMW-EX3, Sony F5 F55, Cine Alta Cameras and more
- Not compatible with IDX or SWIT V-Mount Adapters
Included in Package
- 1 x 95Wh V-Mount Battery
D&O Lighting warrants its products against defects from manufactured materials for a period of two (2) year. During this period, D&O Lighting will repair or replace a defective unit without charge to the customer for manufacturing-related defects. The warranty does not cover replacement or repair of units that are defective as a result of the customer's mishandling or mistreatment leading to product's damage.
I purchased a battery and charger from D&O lighting. I am experiencing issues with maintaining a charge. I have called numerous times no answer, Emailed and finally got one response, after 2 emails then no response again. I wouldn’t buy from this company again.
I received 3 batteries from you but only 2 where v mount and 1 was gold mount. I have subsequently written 3 mails to get it sorted with not so much as an acknowledgement that you have received the mails.
I ordered a V mount battery and received a Goldmount. Since I received the battery I sent a mail to support and got no response.