Two 95Wh V Mount Batteries & Power Station Bundle
- Supports up to a 6 Amp Continuous Draw
- Supports charging via D-Tap
- Premium Samsung Li-Ion Cells
- Color: Black
Our D&O Lighting Comer V Mount lithium-ion power supply systems are an unbeatable value when it comes to efficiency and cost for high capacity V Mount camera batteries, and this 95wh lithium-ion battery is no exception!
The lightweight design is compatible with Sony V Mount devices and is specially made to power professional broadcasts and contemporary digital productions.
This workhorse comes with a super-long-lasting (95 watt hour) lithium ion core, zero memory effect, and built-in protection circuitry that prevents the battery from over-charging, over-voltage, and over-current...ensuring safety and a lasting life for this battery!
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Capacity: 6600mAh/ 95WH
- Dimensions (IN): 5.8" (D) x 3.8" (W) x 3.3" (H)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs / 0.93kg
- Color: Black
- Operating temperature: -22F to ~+130F or -30 to ~+55℃
- A Single charge lasts 6-8 hours; ~500 charges over the life of the battery
- Compatible with ARRI Alexa Minicamera, Canon Cameras EOS C100/C300/C500/5D/7D/60D, AJA CION Camera Body, Blackmagic Design URSA camera, Sony PMW-EX3, Sony F5 F55, Cine Alta Cameras and more
- Not compatible with IDX or SWIT V Mount Adapters
Our D&O Lighting VMount dual channel power supply system is perfect for buyers of Sony V-Mount batteries looking for premium value at a reduced cost. This system doubles as a power supply to your camcorder via 4 pin XLR output cable and charger for two V Mount batteries simultaneously.
- Input: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Output: 16.8V
- Charge Current: 2A x 2
- Operating Temperature: 0~40ºC (32~104ºF)
- Operating Ambient Humidity 20%-90%RH
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4 x 8.85" (141 x 100 x 225 mm )
- Product Weight: 3.3lb (1.5 kg)
Included in Package
- Dual V-Mount Charger
- AC Power Cable (US Plug)
- 2 x 95Wh V Mount Battery
D&O Lighting warrants its products against defects from manufactured materials for a period of two (2) year. During this period, D&O Lighting will repair or replace a defective unit without charge to the customer for manufacturing-related defects. The warranty does not cover replacement or repair of units that are defective as a result of the customer's mishandling or mistreatment leading to product's damage.
The buying aspect was easy and I may buy again. I thought everything would have come in one box but instead came in three. We received the batteries first, great!! But when we didn’t get the charger I called, emailed, Facebook them and not an answer from them at all. Maybe 3-4 days later the charger shows up. So my experience is 50/50. Seems to be a good battery set - we’re currently using them but again communication/customer service with them is non-existent. Good luck.