Two 95Wh Gold Mount Batteries & D-Tap Charger Bundle
- Supports up to a 6 Amp Continuous Draw
- Supports charging via D-Tap
- Premium Samsung Li-Ion Cells
Our Comer Gold Mount lithium-ion power supply systems are an unbeatable value when it comes to efficiency and cost for high capacity gold mount camera batteries, and this 95wh lithium-ion battery is no exception!
The lightweight design is compatible with Anton Bauer devices and is specially made to power professional broadcasts and contemporary digital productions.
This workhorse comes with a super-long-lasting (95 watt hour) lithium ion core, zero memory effect, and built-in protection circuitry that prevents the battery from over-charging, over-voltage, and over-current...ensuring safety and a lasting life for this battery!
- Nominal Voltage: 14.8V
- Capacity: 6600mAh/ 95WH
- Dimensions (IN): 5.8" (D) x 3.8" (W) x 3.3" (H)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs / 0.93kg
- Color: Grey
- Operating temperature: -22F to ~+130F or -30 to ~+55℃
- A Single charge lasts 6-8 hours; ~500 charges over the life of the battery
- Compatible with ARRI Alexa Minicamera, Canon Cameras EOS C100/C300/C500/5D/7D/60D, AJA CION Camera Body, Blackmagic Design URSA camera, Sony PMW-EX3, Sony F5 F55, Cine Alta Cameras and more!
Our Comer travel charger is perfect for all of our Comer Gold Mount and V-Mount batteries with D Tap inputs such as Red One MX, F3 FS700, 5D2, 5D3, D3, D800, and D700 with 4 pin XLR.
- Input: AC 100-240V, 47-63Hz
- Output: 16.8V
- Charge Current: 1.0A x 2
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 2.8 x 1.4" (125 x72 x 36 mm )
- Product Weight: 0.7lb (.3 kg)
Included in Package
- D-Tap Charger
- AC Cable
- 4-Pin XLR Cable
- 2 x 95Wh Gold Mount Batteries
D&O Lighting warrants its products against defects from manufactured materials for a period of two (2) years. During this period, D&O Lighting will repair or replace a defective unit without charge to the customer for manufacturing-related defects. The warranty does not cover replacement or repair of units that are defective as a result of the customer's mishandling or mistreatment leading to product's damage.